Healthcare organizations can minimize the challenges of maintaining regulatory compliance by automating IT tasks. This leads to higher standards of efficiency, reliability and transparency.
Strengthen the ability to demonstrate compliance through automating typical IT tasks while ensuring efficient audit preparation through centralizing reporting.
ICTA Hospital Management System is powerful, flexible, easy to use and is designed and developed to
deliver real conceivable benefits to hospitals and clinics. And more importantly it is backed by reliable and dependable ICTA support.
This Hospital Management System is designed for multispecialty hospitals, to cover a wide range of hospital administration and management processes.
It is an integrated end–to-end Hospital Management System that provides relevant information across the hospital to support effective decision making for patient care, hospital administration and critical financial accounting, in a
Registration: The Registration module is an integrated patient management system, which captures complete and relevant patient information. The system automates the patient administration functions to have better and efficient patient care process.
1. Patient Registration Details
2. Inpatient and Outpatient Registration
3. Medical Alerts Details
4. Appointment Scheduling (Patient /Doctor wise)
5. Doctor's Schedule Summary
6. Doctors Daily Schedule List
7. Patient Visit History
8. Medical Record Movements
9. Appointments for Radiology tests and Operation Theatre
10. Patient Visit Slip
11. Sponsorship Details
It provides for enquiries about the patient, the patient's location, admission, and appointment scheduling and discharge details. Furthermore, this system even takes care of package deals for a patient for a fixed cost. Medical Record keeps an abstract of clinical data about patients. It allows easy retrieval of medical records on patients.
Billing: The Patient Billing module handles all types of billing for long-term care. This module facilitates cashier and billing operations for different categories of patients like Outpatient, Inpatient and Referral. It provides automatic posting of charges related to different services like bed charges, lab tests conducted, medicines issued, consultant's fee, food, beverage and telephone charges etc.
This module provides for credit partly billing and can be seamlessly integrated with the Financial Accounting Module. The billing module is extensively flexible by which each of your billing plans can be configured to automatically accept or deny. The system is tuned to capture room and bed charges along with ancillary charges based on the sponsorship category. The Billing Screens is used for Inpatient and Outpatient Billing and Invoicing. Furthermore the charges for various services rendered can be recorded through service module and this can be used for billing purposes.
1. Payment Modes / Details
2. Sponsorship Conditions Details
3. Patient Billing Details
4. Company Sponsorship Details
5. Package Registration
6. Sponsor Verification
7. Automatic Room and Board
9. Recurring Ancillary Charge
11. Package Installment
12. Approval from Sponsor
13. Retroactive Processing
14. User-defined Billing Cycles
13. Auto-generated Codes and Billing Criteria
14. Provision for Pre-billing
15. Extensive Third-party Billing
The system supports multiple reports utilizing various print options with user-defined parameters.
Financial Accounting: The Financial Accounting Module deals with Cash/Bank, Receipt/Payments, Journal Voucher and General Ledger etc. Books like Cashbook, Bankbook and Ledger book can be generated. This module generates reports like Trail Balance, Balance Sheet and Profit.
The Financial Accounting Screens describe about the Account Payable, Account Receivable and General Ledger. Fixed Assets: The Fixed Assets Module deals with all the activities that are related to the Fixed Assets Part of Financial Accounting. This describe included the activities that are related to identifying an item as a Fixed Assets and then allocating depreciation, managing its movement, Maintenance Revaluation and Disposal etc., Payroll: The Payroll & Personnel module deals with Pay (and deduction) calculation, printing of salary slip, salary certificates, and PF statements, Gratuity Statement and provides a monthly analysis. It deals with the maintenance of employee bio-data, Attendance / Overtime details. It also reports on absenteeism, leave encasements etc. The Personnel & Payroll department is responsible Employee Related Activities like appointing the staff, maintaining the employee database, Fixing allowances and deductions, Leave entitlements, Leave sanctions, Loan, Termination Process, Maintenance of Hospital documents, Insurance details, Tenancy Contracts and Vehicle Registration etc.
Outpatient Management: The Outpatient module serves as an entry point to schedule an appointment with the Hospital Resident Doctor or Consultant Doctor for Medical Consultations and diagnosis. This module supports doctors to take better and timely consultation decisions by providing instant access to comprehensive patient information. Patient visits are divided into New, Follow-upand Review. This module also handles requests and results of laboratory tests and other examinations. External Doctors visit to in patients can be defined as "Call on". Some patients may avail only the hospital facilities like Lab, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, and Physiotherapy and so on.
1. Medical Alerts Details
2. Consultation Duty Roster
3. Diagnosis Details
4. Triage Parameters
5. Patient’s Appointments
6. Daily / Weekly Schedule Summary
7. Appointment Scheduling / Rescheduling Facility
8. Outpatient Medical Observation Details
9. Investigation / Treatment History
10. Clinical Service Details
11. Group / Package Registration Facility
12. Common Billing Clinical Services
13. Doctor’s Diagnosis Statistics Furthermore, Confidentiality of Doctors Observation, Previous History of Patients Visit, Online Prescription, Online Request for Investigations and so on, are the special features in Doctors Observation screen. This system calculates the cost for the services rendered to the patient and reflects in the billing module appropriately resulting in smooth billing process. Inpatient Management: The inpatient module is designed to take care of all the activities and functions pertaining to Inpatient Management. This module automates the day-to-day administrative actives and provides instant access to other modules, which leads to a better patient care. It provides comprehensive data pertaining to Admission of Patients & Ward Management: Availability of beds, Estimation, Agreement preparation, Collection of advance, Planned admission, Emergency admission and so on. The Inpatient module also deals with Ward Management: Shifting from one ward to the other, Bed availability, Surgery, Administration of drugs, nursing notes, charge slip and so on.
1. Admission Cost Estimation
5. Nursing Notes
6. IP Medical Observation
8. Surgery Scheduling Details
9. Discharge Notification
2. Admission Approval
3. Admission Request
4. Doctor Transfer Details
7. Pending Drug Request Summary
10. Expected Date and Time of Discharge
The module tracks every visit made by the patient and caters to follow-up visits of patients, along with multiple appointments.
Pharmacy: Pharmacy module deals with the automation of general workflow and administration management process of a pharmacy. The pharmacy module is equipped with bar coding facility, which makes the delivery of medical items to the patient more efficient. This module deals with the activities such as:
3. Purchase order
4. Online approval,
5. Purchase Order
6. Supplier information
7. Purchase Requisitions
8. Unit dosage facility
9. Pharmacy drug configuration
10. Pharmacy stores configuration
11. Drug issue to patients and billing
12. Maintenance of drug inventory
13. Automatic reorder level setting
14. Online request for stock from various sub-stores
15. Physical stock verification and adjustment
16. Maintenance of stock at different sub-stores
17. Return of items nearing expiry
18. Destruction of expired items
19. Online stock transfer
20. Goods receipt
21. Stock Transfer (inter store stock transfer)
22. Stock Adjustment
23. Stock in Hand reports In addition the Online prescription facility assists and facilitates the physicians to track the patient's prescription details and as well reflects the medication billing details in the Billing module.
General Stores General Stores and Inventory module deals with Purchase of Items, Issue of Items, Maintenance of Stock, Automatic Reorder level Setting, Online request for stock from various sub-stores, Online stock transfer, maintenance of stock at different sub-stores, Physical stock verification and adjustment,Return of items to supplier etc.
Laboratory: The Laboratory module automates the investigation request and the process involved in delivering the results to the concerned department/doctor of the hospital. Laboratory module starts with receiving the online request from doctors and also allows laboratory personnel to generate requests. The Laboratory module supports to perform various tests under the following disciplines:
Biochemistry, Cytology, Hematology, Microbiology, Serology, Neurology and Radiology. Tests are grouped under various sections and sample type (specimen). Based on the request the user can input the sample and generate the sample number. Results can be entered based on the sample type either to one test or multiple tests. If the test result requires approval, the supervisor has to approve the result and it is made available to concerned doctors.
1. Sample Result Entry
2. Test Report Entry
3. Specimen Association Details
4. Antibiotic Details
5. Result Range for Test
7. Bulk Sample Request
8. Sample Details
9. Samples Received from External Laboratory
10. Samples Dispatch to External Reference Laboratory
11. Investigation and Treatment History
Test report can be made confidential. Tests can be performed only after the billing is done. This rule is exempted when the case is declared as Urgent. In addition, this module facilitates investigations for referral patients.
Radiology: Radiology module caters to services such as X-ray, Scanning, Ultra sound etc. Scheduling of Radiology resources is possible. The system stores all the result details of various tests and makes a Report based on the Test Results. These Tests are carried out both for Inpatient and Outpatient. The system stores all the details (like patient number, Test Report like X-Ray, Scanning details) and for each scan the system generates a unique number for the image. Investigations can be done only after the billing is done. This rule is exempted when the case is
declared as Urgent.
Physiotherapy: This module facilitates tracking the services given to patients depending on the consultant's recommendations. Physiotherapy sessions are carried out both for Inpatient and Outpatient. Appointment has to be fixed by the patient for these sessions. All the Appointments to the Physiotherapy will be through the consultant. There will be no direct appointment.
Dental: Dental module caters to the services rendered by the dentists. Treatment and follow-up treatments are tracked using this module. Progress readings can be recorded through this module.
Service: The service module deals with all the services available in the hospital and the charges for these services are stored through this module. There are various services that are available in the hospital can be seen in
SERVICE MASTER: This master gives the details about package details, Group detail ROOM TYPE MASTER: This gives the details about Room Type (Ex: Private, Semi-private, Deluxe, ICU, Suite etc) and their charges.
CONSULTATION CHARGE MASTER: This gives the details about Doctor and the charges (like new visit, Follow-up, Review and Call-on).
REVENUE TYPE MASTER: This gives the predetermine charges for various service given by hospital
(Like Ambulance, Anesthetists Fee, Baby Cot etc).
User Manager: The User Manager module basically deals with security through controlling the access to the information available in the application. Any user associated with a user group can access only
those screens for which the user group has rights. It also deals with the System Related Activity like User Monitor, Creating User Group Master, User Master and view the User Group Lookup of employee database, Maintenance of company documents, User defined error message, Generating Daily Statistical Summary.